Comment on page
This documentation is intended to help deploy and manage many Thunderbird installations at an organization.
Thunderbird comes with a number of key benefits which make it an excellent choice for organizational deployments of any size. Whether you are a small organization, a government institution, or a large enterprise - Thunderbird has been designed to scale to your needs.
- Cross-platform desktop email client packed with features
- Integrated calendar application (PIM)
- Integrated chat client
- Advanced Search and Filter tools
- Inbuilt message encryption (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
- Customizable with a large variety of add-ons
- Built on the latest Mozilla platform technology
- Security, privacy, data ownership
- Designed for efficiency
- Implements accessibility standards
- Open source code - transparency without proprietary mysteries
- Cross-platform policy support and configuration options for large and centralized deployments